Terms and conditions
- Check our customer service page for information about payment, returns, warranty and shipping.
- This site is operated by JR Special Electronics, The Netherlands hereafter "seller", "us", "ourselves" or "the company". "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. These terms and conditions apply to all offers, agreements and transactions between parties.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Shipments within the European Union are free of customs duties.
- We can change prices and conditions as long as no agreement is made between parties.
- The clients uses one of the payment methods listed by us on the customer service page.
- We only ship after we have received the full order amount.
- Orders can be cancelled by us when you do not pay for the orders.
- Practical information about shipping is supplied on the customer service page.
- Client checks the received products for damage.
- When the received package or the products in the the package look damaged, the client will not use the damaged products and notify us about this damage within 7 days of receipt.
5. Orders and agreements
- The client is responsible for supplying the correct information required to fulfill the clients needs and wishes. We assume the information supplied by the client is correct.
- We are allowed to deny orders from client without reason.
6. Credit cards
- Client will not execute a credit card charge back without contacting us in advance.
- When client executes a charge back without a reason, with a false reason, or without contacting us in advance the amount of the charge-back will be converted into a debt. The debt needs to be payed by the client immediately. We hold the right to collect the debt, client will be held responsible for all costs involved charge-back
- Displayed product images in any communication from us to client can differ from the real product.
8. Force Majeure
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
9. Governing law and jurisdiction
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands. You agree, as we do, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands.
- Application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded for subjects covered by these conditions.
10. Limitation of liability
- The total liability of us for any claim or damage shall not exceed the price of the individual product whose defect or damage is the basis for claim. In no event shall we be liable for any loss of profit or for any other incidental or consequential damages.
- The user of a product knows the product can break down. When a product breaks down the user should immediately stop using it and disconnect the product from mains. The user reads the manual of a product carefully.
- When you are not the user, you inform the user about 10.2.
- We can not be held liable for damage or any claim arising from non-compliance with 10.3, 10.2, 5.1, 4.3, 4.2 by client or when the damage or claim is caused by negligent or intentional behavior.
10. Warrenty information
The following warranty applies to all SIGLENT products purchased through the SIGLENT.EU webshop and/or its’ approved resellers. Product purchased from outside the SIGLENT.EU network will be serviced by the selling agents and not SIGLENT.EU
1. SIGLENT.EU warrants its products’ mainframe and accessories in materials and technologies within the warranty period. During the period concerned, SIGLENT guarantees the free replacement or repair of products which are approved as defective.
2. All Siglent test instruments come with a 3-year warranty on parts and labor, with the following exception – All accessories and batteries come with a one-year warranty. In above-mentioned periods, any hardware or software errors that occur due to quality or workmanship flaws will be examined and repaired or replaced, at Siglent’s discretion, by the SIGLENT Maintenance Center or its authorized maintenance branch at no charge.
3. The warranty period starts from the date of the valid certificate of purchase (receipt or invoice). If the invoice cannot be offered, the starting date will adopt the manufacturer’s delivery date. In the event of a sale or product transfer by the original purchaser to a third party, the warranty period shall be three (3) years or one (1) year (See #2) from the date of purchase of the product by the original purchaser from SIGLENT or its authorized distributors.
4. For in-warranty service, SIGLENT strives to attain fast turn-around. Normal repair time is less than 10 business days. For service that will exceed this time SIGLENT will attempt to provide loaner units to be used during the repair cycle. Final availability of loaner units will be at SIGLENT’s discretion. The transportation cost of return to customer will be paid by SIGLENT. If the special transportation is required, please make contact with the SIGLENT Maintenance Center.
5. The warranty is void if:
5.1 Accidental damage occurs during transportation (please confer with insurance agency or transportation company on the compensation).
5.2 Malfunction or damage is caused by misuse according to warnings in the product documentation or using or storing in an environment outside of the specification’s limits.
5.3 Surface damage by man made factors, like burning, distortion by force, etc.
5.4 Repaired by anyone who is not from SIGLENT Maintenance Center or an authorized maintenance branch.
5.5 Accident damage caused by using a power cord or a power adapter not approved by SIGLENT.
5.6 Malfunction or damage caused by natural calamities, like earthquake, lightning strike, etc.
6. If the received products have exceeded the warranty time period or the lifetime warranty, SIGLENT will still provide the related repair and or maintenance services. However, the owners of the products are responsible for the repair and or maintenance charges, the return shipping charges and any additional costs.
7. SIGLENT assumes partial maintenance responsibility which is reasonable and operable and refuses to accept any other responsibility for the damage caused by the customers’ wrong operation.
8. Product with fault not covered by warranty should be transported to SIGLENT Maintenance Center to have a repair, and the consignor will pay the transportation cost.
9. Please contact with SIGLENT Maintenance Center for any kind of special maintenance or service requirement.
10. No Liability & No Promise Clauses. SIGLENT will not be liable for the inevitable, indirect, or supplementary damages of the product purchasers or the third party users that are caused by its product deficiency; for example, loss of profitability, loss of sales investment, loss of business image or enterprise interactional obstacles. In addition, SIGLENT has no liability for the deficiency of other apparatus, equipment or facilities caused by the operation of its product.
The above is SIGLENT’s most complete version Warranty policy; these clauses may displace other oral or written versions of warranty policy. Except for the above-described product warranty, SIGLENT will not provide additional warranty policy other than what is described and claimed in this composition.
Warranty above applies to products sold by SIGLENT Technologies. and its authorized dealers and any other form of warranty should be based on this. SIGLENT technology has the final power of interpretation with the maintenance affairs.