We value the privacy of visitors, customers and others who visit or deal with this store.
- Information of users collected by JR Special Electronics is solely used by JR Special Electronics to serve the users as good as possible.
- We do not sell obtained data to others.
- Only selected employees can access obtained user data in a secure environment.
- For security reasons, your ip-address (your unique internet address) will be saved with your order.
- All payments with iDeal, credit card, Mister Cash, DIRECTebanking or Paypal are handled by payment service providers.
- Credit card numbers are only stored on PSP's secure servers.
- Payment service providers can request additional information about you to process the payment.
Your e-mail address
- We require your e-mail address when you register at this store.
- Your e-mail address will only be used to inform you about your order(s).
- We do not send you any advertisements unless you subscribe to our newsletter.
- When subscribed to our newsletter we will send you a newsletter on regular basis and inform you about interesting promotions.
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter anytime. A single click unsubscribe link is at the bottom of each newsletter.
- We have to share some of your information with third parties to process your orders. These parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes. The next table shows all companies we have to share your information with and the details we share with each company.
- A cookie is a small text file on your computer accessible by a website.
Editting and deleting account information
- You can edit your account personal information when you log in and navigate to "Account information".
- You can request us by e-mail to remove or suspend your account. Because of anti-fraud measures we need to store your personal information for at least two years after your last credit card transaction. Invoices with personal information need to be stored for at least ten years to comply with local tax legislation. We will remove all other personal information anytime on your request.
Changes and updates
Effective Date: May 25, 2018
Where do we store your data?
The data we collected from you is stored in the the Netherlands but may also be transferred to and processed in a country inside and outside of the European Economic Area ( “EEA”). Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information but not limited to:
- Name and job title
- Product serial number
- Payment information if you shop on our web store
- Contact information including email address, phone number, home address, shipping address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Cookies and other web beacons
- Comments or other submissions you upload or post
- When you use our websites (including our web store), we may collect and analyze information about your computer or mobile device such as your IP address, a mobile device identifier, the state of country you accessed, landing pages.
We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site, and to improve the content of our website to better match the interests of our website users.
How we collect the data
We collect personal information that you choose to provide on SIGLENT.EU’s website, on the phone or by email. Additionally, we may now or in the future receive personal information about you from third parties that legally acquired the information and that have the right to share it with SIGLENT.EU. For example, we may receive contact information from a relevant trade show or event sponsor.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Third Party Cookies
We use Google Analytics on our website to help us analyze how our services are used. Google analytics uses performance cookies to track visitor interactions. For example, by using cookies, Google tell us which pages our users view, which are most popular and some other information. All of this information is anonymous.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to help you to complete the order.
We may use the information we collected to analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Products and Services, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
We may use your information to contact you for marketing purposes. We will occasionally send you newsletters including information on products, services, special promotions, firmware/software updates or other information. You can sign up to receive these emails from us on the newsletter sign up page.
We sometimes post customer reviews on our website that may contain personal information after We obtain our customers’ consent to post their name or other personal information. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your rights?
Right to Access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact SIGLENT.EU that will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever SIGLENT process your personal data by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement you have the right to get a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by SIGLENT.EU at any time except for the following situations:
you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service.
you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
you have an unsettled debt with SIGLENT.EU, regardless of the payment method
your credit application has been rejected within the last three months
if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rule
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
If you receive commercial email or text messages from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email or text message. You may also opt out from receiving commercial email or text messages from us by sending your request to us by email at email@example.com
Links to other websites
SIGLENT.EU’s services may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third parties.
We are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 without obtaining parental consent.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy or our data practices by email at firstname.lastname@example.org