Siglent SDS1302CFL 300MHz Dual channel oscilloscope
The Siglent SDS1302CFL Oscilloscope offers faster sampling rates and higher bandwidths than other Siglent SDS1000 families of scopes. The CFL’s provide up to four channels with an external trigger input channel and bandwidths up to 300 MHz.
With a set of separate vertical controls for each input channel, you don’t need to worry about accidentally modifying the wrong trace. No more switching between channels as found in some other 2 and 4 channel oscilloscopes. Powerful triggering and analysis capabilities make it easy to capture and analyze waveforms, greatly improving the test efficiency.
8×18 div wide screen
32 types of auto measurements
- Auto measurement of 32 parameters
- 2 / 4 groups’ reference waveforms. 20 groups of captured waveforms and 20 groups of setups. Internal save/recall function and USB flash drive save/recall function.
- Cursor types: Manual, Track, and Auto modes
- FFT waveform display on split or full screen
- Four Screen display styles: Classical, Modern, Tradition, Succinct
- Multiple Language User Interface
- Built-in help system
- Standard interfaces: Dual USB Host; USB Device; LAN Port; Pass/Fail Out
1 x Siglent SDS1302CNL Oscilloscope
2 x 300MHz probes
1 x Guarantee Card
1 x Power Cord
1 x USB Cable
1 x Quick Start Guide