Siglent SDL1030X 150 V/30 A 300W DC Load 0.1 mV, 0.1 mA readback
Siglent SDL1030X Programmable DC Electronic Load has a 3.5 inch TFT-LCD display, a user-friendly interface and superb performance specifications. The SDL1020X-E model features an input range of 150 V/30 A 300W and 0.1 mV, 0.1 mA Min. readback resolution
The Siglent SDL1030X DC Load leads with measurement resolution of 0.1 mV/0.1 mA and the base SDL1000X-E series resolution is 1 mV/1 mA and adjustable current rise times from 0.001 A/μs~2.5 A/μs. For remote communication and control, the SDL series includes S232/USB/LAN interface types. The SDL1030X delivers stability over a wide range of applications and can meet all kinds of testing requirements. including: Power, battery/handheld device design, industry, LED lighting, automotive electronics, and aerospace.
Steady state operating mode
The SDL features four operating modes to provide flexible test capabilities. In CC mode, the electronic load will sink a constant current, regardless of the voltage at its terminals. In CV mode, the electronic load will cause a constant voltage to appear at its terminals. In CR mode, the electronic load will behave as a fxed resistance value. As shown in the fgure, the electronic load will linearly change the current according to the input voltage. In CP mode, the electronic.
Dynamic test mode up to 25 kHz (CC)
The transient test allows switching between two different load values. A common application is to test the dynamic characteristics of a DC source or DUT (Device-Under- Test). The transient test function enables the load to periodically switch between two set levels (Level A and Level B). The highest frequency can be set to 25 kHz in CC mode. The highest frequency can be set to 12.5 kHz in CP modes.
- SDL1020X (Single channel ): DC 150 V/30 A, total power up to 200 W
- SDL1030X (Single channel ): DC 150 V/30 A, total power up to 300 W
- 4 static modes / Dynamic mode: CC/CV/CR/CP
- CC Dynamic mode: Continuous, pulsed, toggled
- CC Dynamic mode: 25 kHz, CP Dynamic mode: 12.5 kHz, CV Dynamic mode: 0.5 Hz
- Measuring speed of voltage and current: up to 500 kHz
- Adjustable current rise time range: 0.001 A/us~2.5 A/us
- Min. readback resolution: 0.1 mV, 0.1 mA
- Short-circuit, Battery test, CR-LED mode, and factory test functions
- 4-wire SENSE compensation mode function
- List function supports editing as many as 100 steps
- Program function supports 50 groups of steps
- OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP and LRV protection
- External analog control
- Voltage, Current monitoring via 0-10 V
- 3.5 inch TFT-LCD display, capable of displaying multiple parameters and states simultaneously
- Built-in RS232/USB/LAN communication interface, USB-GPIB module (optional)
- Waveform trend chart and easy-to-use file storage and call functions
- Includes PC software: Supports SCPI, LabView driver
Simplify complex sequencing using the list operation function
You can generate complex load sequences quickly using the list operation function. Here, you can edit the setpoints, dwell time, and slew rate for each step in the test. *Slew rate can only be edited in CC mode.
1 x Siglent SDL1030X DC Programmable Load
1 x Quick start guide
1 x Guarantee Card
1 x Power Cord
1 x USB Cable