Siglent SPS5081X 80V/15A/360W 1CH switch mode power supply
The Siglent SPS5081X is a single channel programmable Switching DC Power supply that provides a 0-80V 0-15A range with a max output power of 360W. The SPS5000X series is a ideal choice for a variety of demanding markets, including Commercial Industrial, Education, Energy and Power Generation, laboratory general testing, the LED lighting industry, and automotive electronics.
The Siglent SPS5000X-Series is a programmable Switching DC Power supply serie that provides a wide range of output power using single-channel and multi-channel output configurations coupled with constant power capability. The series of power supplies includes sixteen models with voltages to 160 VDC and power to 1080 W. The SPS5000X supplies can be connected in series (2 units) or in parallel (3 units) to meet the requirements of 0~320V and 0~270A, with a maximum combined power of 3240W. The SPS5000X Series has a high brightness 2.4 inch OLED display, a user-friendly human-computer interface that enable easy control and performance monitoring.
The SPS5000X provides high resolution voltage and current settings, adjustable slew rates, list sequence programming from the front panel or over the standard LAN/ USB interface,analog control, and over-voltage, current, power, and temperature protection.
Web Server Interface
Intuitive List Operation Function
SPS5000X Series Main Features
- Rated Output Voltage 40V, 50V, 80V, 160V
- Rated Output Power 180W, 360W, 720W, 1080W
- Wide range of output voltage and current, high efficiency power supply
- CV, CC priority mode selection, better protection of equipment under test
- Load transient recovery time (Load change from 50~100%) <1ms
Adjustable slew rate of output voltage and current
- Setting and read back resolution: 1 mV, 1 mA
- User enabled internal output discharge circuit to accelerate the down programming of the output voltage
- Remote Voltage Sensing
- List function up to 50 steps; can be created from the front panel or by importing list sequence files from a USB memory device
- External analog voltage and resistor control of voltage or current output
- External voltage and current monitoring output
- OVP, OCP, LPP, OTP protection.
- 2.4-inch OLED high brightness liquid crystal display 170-degree viewing angle
- Standard Interface USB Interface LAN Analog Control Interface
- Optional USB-GPIB module
- 1/2, 1/3, 1/6 rack mount size
- Embedded Web Server offers remote control through a web browser without the need for the driver or software
- USB Cable -1
- Quick Start -1
- Verification certificate -1
- Power Cord -1
- Output Test Cord 10A -1
- Output guard -1