Siglent SSA5083A 9 kHz ~ 13.6 GHz spectrum analyzer
The SIGLENT SSA5083A 9 kHz ~ 13.6 GHz is a powerful and flexible spectrum analyzer with tools for complex RF spectrumand signal analysis.
The SIGLENT SSA5083A has a real-time spectrum analysis capability,the analyzer can provide multi-dimensions data displays, advanced triggering to solve modern R spectrum challenges, like channel power measurement, hopping frequency conflict channel, spectrum interference. Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, cellular site, IoT, wlan and Bluetooth surveying, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
Real Time Analysis Mode
Multi-view and dimensions to monitor complex signals
SSA5083A Features :
- Spectrum Analyzer Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 13.6 GHz
- 165dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level(Typ.)
- -105dBc/Hz@1 GHz,10kHz offset SSB Phase Noise(Typ.)
- 25 MHz/40 MHz Analysis Bandwidth.
- 100% POI 7.20 μs, Dynamic Range 60 dB, Multi-view for Density, Spectrogram and PvT.
- Channel power, ACPR, OBW, Harmonic, TOI measurement etc.
- Analog Modulation Analysis and Vector Digital Modulation Analysis.
- 12.1inch Multi-Touch Screen, HDMI output.
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation
|Frequency Range||9 kHz~13.6 GHz||9 kHz~26.5 GHz|
|Displayed Average Noise Level||-165 dBm/Hz|
|SSB Phase Noise||-105 dBc/Hz|
|Analysis Bandwidth||25 MHz, 40 MHz (opt.)|
1 x USB cable
1 x Quick start
1 x Certificate of calibration
1 x Power cord
Optional Accessories / license keys
SSA5083A upgrade to SSA5085A
40 MHz analysis bandwidth
Real-Time Spectrum Analysis
Advanced Measurement Kit
Analog Modulation Analysis: AM, FM, PM
Digital Modulation Analysis: ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM
9 kHz ~ 13.6 GHz
9 kHz ~ 26.5 GHz
EMI measurement mode
High accuracy clock source