Siglent SDG7032A 350 MHz Arbitrary Function Waveform Generator
SIGLENT’s SDG7032A is a dual-channel Arbitrary Waveform Generator with a 350 MHz bandwidth, a maximum sample rate of 5 GSa/s and 14-bit vertical resolution. It can generate arbitrary waveforms point by point with a maximum 2.5 GSa/s sample rate and vector signal with a maximum 500 MS/s.
The SDG7032A has the ability to generate a variety of High Fidelity / Low Jitter Signals for your applications signals such as continuous wave, Pulse, Noise, PRBS patterns, and a 16-bit digital bus. It supports the generation of complex signals such as modulation, sweeping, bursting and dual channel copying/coupling/tracking and superposition. The output are differential/single-ended and support a maximum output range of ± 24 V V. The instrument can ensure a large amplitude under high-frequency which eliminates an external power amplifier in some applications and addresses a wider range of requirements
16 Channel Digital Output (Optional)
Optional addon to purchase is the corresponding digital bus kit to get 16-channel LVTTL or LVDS output with a bit rate of 1 μbps ~ 1 Gbps. Combine the digital bus with the analog channels to realize mixed-signal outputs.
Internal Wave Combination
No need for external adapters and cabling. Quickly combine CH1 and CH2 outputs internally (Most SDG models)
Flexible Phase/Channel Control
Lock phases for greater inter-channel phase control. Independent mode smooths parameter transitions (Most SDG models)
True Dual Channels
Independent channels with full specifications for two times the instrument (Most SDG models)
Wide Range Amplitude Output
Siglent SDG7032A Key Features:
- Dual channel differential/single ended output 16 bit LVDS/LVTTL digital bus output.
- High-performance sampling system with 5GSa/s sample rate and 14 -bit vertical resolution.
- 1 GHz maximum bandwidth.
- Generates arbitrary waveform with sample rate s of 0.01 Sa/s ~ 2.5 GSa/s, with maximum memory depth of 512 Mpts, and provides segment editing /playback functions.
- Generates vector signals with up to 500 M S /s symbol rate.
- Generates low jitter pulse s with 1 ns minimum pulse
width and 500ps minimum edge.
- Up to 1 GHz bandwidth White Gaussian Noise and the bandwidth is adjustable.
- Supports PRBS up to 312.5 Mbps.
- The digital bus can output digital signals up to 1 Gbps.
- Supports analog/di gital modulation, sweeping and bursting.
- Enhanced dual channel operation functions: inter channel tracking, coupling and copying; Dual channel superposition function; Support s mutual modulation between channels.
- The 24 Vpp analog output is superimposed wit h ± 12 Vdc offset to provide a maximum output range of 24 V (48 V).
- High precision Frequency Counter
- 5 inch capacitive touch screen with resolution of 800x480; Supports external mouse and keyboard operation; Supports WebServer to control the instruments remotely
- Supports multiple interfaces: 10MHz In, 10MHz Out, Trigger In/Out, Markers etc.
- Supports SCPI command for easy integration into
|Number of channels||2 Differential / Single-ended|
|Sample rate||5 GSa/s|
|Arbitrary waveform||0.01 Sa/s ~ 2.5 GSa/s sample rate; 24 pts ~ 512 Mpts/ch memory depth, with segment editing and playback|
|Vector signal (Optional)||500 MS/s max symbol rate; Carrier DC ~ 1 GHz settable. Includes modulation modes such as ASK, PSK, FSK and QAM. EasyIQ software provides vector signal creation and editing|
|Continuous waveform||Up to 1GHz, supports harmonic generation function|
|Pulse||Min pulse width 1 ns, min. edge 500 ps pulse with low jitter, the rise/fall edge is independently fine adjustable, and the pulse width is fine adjustable|
|Noise||Bandwidth 1 mHz ~ 1 GHz adjustable|
|PRBS||Bit rate 1 μbps ~ 312.5 Mbps, length PRBS3 ~ PRBS32|
|Complex signal generation||Supports internal/external modulation, AM, FM, PM, PWM, FSK, PSK, ASK, etc.; Supports sweep; Support burst|
|Dual channel function||Inter channel tracking, coupling, and copying. Dual channel superposition function. Supports mutual modulation between channels|
|Output range||24 Vpp analog output superimposed ± 12 V DC offset, supports a maximum output range of ± 24 V (48 V)|
|Digital bus(Optional)||16-bit, LVTTL or LVDS output Bit rate: 1 μbps ~ 1 Gbps|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Host x3, USB 2.0 Device(USBTMC) LAN 10M/100M (VXI-11/Telnet/Socket/WebServer) EXT MOD/CNT, 10MHz In, 10MHz Out, Marker x2, Trigger In/Out|
|Interaction||5” TFT-LCD with capacitive touch screen (800x480) Supports mouse operation Supports Webserver Supports SCPI control|
1 x USB cable cable
2 x BNC coaxial cable
1 x Quick start
1 x Power cord
1 x Wireless mouse