Siglent SDS1102X+ 100MHz Dual channel oscilloscope
SIGLENT’s new SDS1102X+ with 25 MHz DDS arbitrary waveform generator Super Phosphor dual Channel 100 MHz Oscilloscope with a sampling rate of 1 GSa/s and a standard record length of 14 Mpts. The most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly one-button design.
The Siglent SDS1102X+ employs a new generation of SPO technology. With its excellent signal fidelity, background noise is lower than similar products in the industry. It has a minimum vertical input range of 500 uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 60,000 frames/sec. It also employs not only the common 256-level intensity grading display function but also a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class. Siglent’s new oscilloscopes offering supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering and decoding. History waveform recording and sequential triggering allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. SDS1102X+ adds an integrated 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator (standard), option for 16 digital channels The features and high-performance of the SDS1202X oscilloscope cannot be matched at any product at this price.
8-inch TFT-LCD display and 10 one-button menus
8-inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
Most commonly used functions are accessible using 10 different one-button operation keys: Auto Setup, Default, Cursor, Measure, Roll, History, Persist,Clear Sweep, Zoom, Print
Waveform Capture Rate Up to 400,000 wfm/s
With a waveform capture rate of up to 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode), the oscilloscope can easily capture low-probability events.
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Timeout (Dropout), and Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decode, supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN, and LIN
- Video triggers and supports HDTV
- Low background noise with 500 μV/div to 10 V/div voltage scales
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts: Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, minimizes trigger dead time.
- History waveform recording function stores up-to 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurement function on 37 parameters, supports Statistics, Gating measurement, Math measurement, History measurement and Ref measurement
- Math function (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, and square root)
- High Speed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- 16 Digital channels (MSO), Maximum waveform capture rate up to 500 MSa/s, Record length up to 14 Mpts/CH (Option for SDS1000X+ models)
- 25 MHz DDS arbitrary waveform generator, built-in 10 kinds of waveforms (Standard for SDS1000X+ models)
- Large 8-inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Multiple interface types: USB Host, USB Device (USB-TMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Multi-language display and embedded help
1 x Siglent SDS1102X+ Oscilloscope
1 x 25MHz DDS waveform generator
2 x 100MHz probes
1 x Guarantee Card
1 x Power Cord
1 x USB Cable
1 x Quick Start Guide