Siglent SDS2104X HD 12-bit 100MHz Oscilloscope
The siglent SDS2104X HD is a 100MHz bandwidth high resolution digital storage oscilloscope that is based on 2 GSa/s sample rate and 12-bit Analog-Digital Convertor front ends w excellent noise floor performance.
The SDS2104X HD series employs Siglent’s SPO technology with a maximum waveform capture rate of up to 100,000 wfm/ s (normal mode, up to 500,000 wfm/s in Sequence mode), 256-level intensity grading display function plus a color temperature display mode. It also employs an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter. The trigger system supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. Tools such as History waveform recording, Search and Navigate functions, Mask Test, Bode Plot, Power Analysis and Histogram allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for a 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, as well as serial decoding are also features of the SDS2000X HD.
Excellent User Interface and User Experience
The oscilloscope can control the built-in waveform generator or a stand-alone SIGLENT generator, to scan the amplitude and phase-frequency response of the DUT, and display the data as a Bode Plot. This makes it possible to replace expensive network analyzers in some applications
12-bit High Resolution
12-bit resolution shows you more details and less noise on the waveform.
Siglent SDS2104X HD Key Features
- 12-bit High Resolution.
-12-bit Analog-Digital Convertors with sample rate up to 2 GSa/s.
-Front ends with 70 μVrms noise floor @ 500 MHz bandwidth and 0.5% DC gain accuracy.
- 4 analog channels, up to 200 MHz bandwidth (upgradable to 500 MHz)]
- SPO technology.
-Waveform capture rate up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode).
-Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes.
-Up to 200 Mpts/ch record length.
-Digital trigger system.
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Qualified, Nth edge, Setup/hold, Delay and Video (HDTV supported). Zone Trigger simplifies advanced triggering.
- Serial bus triggering and decoder, supports protocols I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B, SENT and Manchester
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time between segments to capture the qualifying event.
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames.
- Automatic measurements on 50+ parameters, supports statistics with histogram, track, trend, Gating measurement, and measurements on Math, History and Ref.
- 2 Math traces (2 Mpts FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root, etc.), supports formula editor.
- Abundant data analysis functions such as Search, Navigate, Digital Voltmeter, Counter, Waveform Histogram, Bode plot and Power Analysis.
- High Speed hardware-based Average, ERES; High Speed hardware-based Mask Test function, with Mask Editor tool for creating user-defined masks.
- 16 digital channels (optional).
- Built-in 25 MHz waveform generator.
- Large 10.1” TFT-LCD display with 1024 * 600 resolution; Capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures.
- Interfaces include: USB Hosts, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11/Telnet/Socket), Pass/Fail, Trigger Out.
- Built-in web server supports remote control over the LAN port using a web browser. Supports SCPI remote control commands. Supports external mouse and keyboard
|Bandwidth||100 MHz (Upgradable to 500 MHz max.)|
|Sampling Rate (Max.)||2 GSa/s (interleaving mode）, 1 GSa/s (non-interleaving mode)|
|Memory Depth (Max.)||200 Mpts/ch (interleaving mode)，100 Mpts/ch (non-interleaving mode)|
|Waveform Capture Rate (Max.)||Normal mode：100,000 wfm/s; Sequence mode：500,000 wfm/s|
|Trigger Types||Edge, Slope, Pulse width, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video, Qualified, Nth edge, Setup/hold, Delay, Serial|
|Serial Trigger & Decoding||Standard: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN Optional: CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B, SENT, Manchester (decode only)|
|Measurement||50+ parameters, statistics, histogram, trend, and track supported|
|Math||2 traces 2 Mpts FFT, +, -, x, ÷, ∫dt, d/dt, √, Identity, Negation, Absolute, Sign, ex, 10x, ln, lg, Interpolation, MaxHold, MinHold, ERES, Average. Supports formula editor|
|Data analysis||Search, Navigate, History, Mask Test, Digital Voltmeter, Counter, Waveform Histogram, Bode plot, and Power Analysis|
|Digital channel (optional)||16-channel; maximum sample rate up to 500 MSa/s; record length up to 50 Mpts|
|Waveform generator (optional)||Single-channel built-in waveform generator, frequency up to 25 MHz, 125 MSa/s sample rate, 16 kpts waveform memory|
|I/O||USB 2.0 Host x3, USB 2.0 Device, 10 M / 100 M LAN, External trigger, Auxiliary output (TRIG OUT, PASS/FAIL)|
|Probe (Standard)||One 500 MHz passive probe supplied for each channel|
|Display||10.1 TFT-LCD with capacitive touch screen (1024*600)|
1 x USB cable
1 x Quick start
4 x Passive probe ( 500 MHz)
1 x Certificate of calibration
1 x Wireless mouse
1 x Power cord
Optional Accessories / license keys
MIL-STD-1553B trigger & decode