Siglent SDS6054L 4CH 500MHz Low Profile Oscilloscope
SIGLENT’s NEW SDS6054L 4 channel 500MHz Low Profile Digital Storage Oscilloscope provides up to 4 analog channels + 16 digital channels in a space-saving chassis size. It has a maximum sample rate of 5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) for each channel, and a maximum record length of 500 Mpts/ch.
The SDS6000L series employs Siglent’s SPO technology with a maximum waveform capture rate of up to 170,000 wfm/ s (normal mode, up to 750,000 wfm/s in Sequence mode), 256-level intensity grading display function plus a color temperature display mode. It also employs an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter. The trigger system supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. Tools such as History waveform recording, Search and Navigate functions, Mask Test, Power Analysis and Eye/ Jitter Analysis allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored and analyzed. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for a 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, and serial decoding are also features of the SDS6000L. Combined with a 64-channel synchronization distributor (SYN64), multiple SDS6000L modules can be organized as a high-speed acquisition system with up to 512 channels. A complete SCPI command set over the standard 1000M LAN connection provides very fast data acquisition to speed automated test applications.
Flexible Multi-channel High-speed Acquisition System
- Multiple units are combined to create a high-speed acquisition system with up to 512 channels
- The host can access each unit over 1000M LAN
- Sample clocks are synchronized between all units by cascading the 10 MHz In and 10 MHz Out clocks in a daisy chain
- HDMI (1280 x 800) x1, USB Host 3.0 x2, USB Host 2.0 x2, USB Device 2.0 (USBTMC) x1, 1000M LAN (VXI-11 / Telnet / Socket)x1, micro SD card x1, Auxiliary output (Pass / Fail, Trigger Out) x1, 10 MHz In x1, 10 MHz Out x1
SDS6054L Key Features
- 4 analog channels + 1 external trigger. Designed for expansion. Combine multiple units for a high-speed acquisition system with up to 512 channels.
- Up to 500MHz bandwidth with 5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) sample rate at each channe.
- Low background noise, supports 0.5 mV/div to 10 V/div vertical scales.
- SPO technology
- Waveform capture rates up to 170,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 750,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
- 500 Mpts Record length in total for all 4 channels
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Qualified, Nth edge, Setup / hold, Delay and Video (HDTV supported). Zone Trigger simplifies advanced triggering.
- Serial bus triggering and decoder, supports protocols I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B, SENT and Manchester
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time between segments to capture the qualifying event.
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames.
- Automatic measurements on 50+ parameters, supports statistics with histogram, track, trend, Gating measurement, and measurements on Math, History, Memory and Ref.
- 4 Math traces (8 Mpts FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root, etc.), supports formula editor.
- Abundant data analysis functions such as Search, Navigate, Digital Voltmeter, Counter, Waveform Histogram, Power Analysis and Eye/Jitter Analysis.
- 16 digital channels (optional).
- 25 MHz function / arbitrary waveform generator, built-in multiple predefined waveforms.
- Interfaces include: 4x USB Hosts, USB Device (USBTMC), 1000M LAN VXI-11/ Telnet/ Socket））, micro SD card, Pass/Fail, Trigger Out, HDMI, 10MHz In、 10MHz Out.
- Built-in web server supports remote control over the LAN port using a web browser. Supports SCPI remote control commands. Supports external mouse and keyboard.
|Sampling Rate (Max.)||5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) @ each channel|
|Memory Depth (Max.)||500 Mpts/ch (single-channel) 250 Mpts/ch (dual-channel) 125 Mpts/ch (3 or 4 channels)|
|Waveform Capture Rate (Max.)||Normal mode: 170,000 wfm/s; Sequence mode: 750,000 wfm/s|
|Vertical resolution||8-bit Up to 12-bit in ERES mode, equivalent to 16-bit Hi-Res mode|
|Trigger type||Edge, Slope, Pulse width, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video, Qualified, Nth edge, Setup/hold, Delay, Serial|
|Serial Trigger & Decoding||Standard: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN Optional: CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B, SENT, Manchester (decode only)|
|Measurement||50+ parameters, statistics, histogram, trend, and track supported|
|Math||4 traces 8 Mpts FFT, +, -, x, ÷, ∫dt, d/dt, √ , Identity, Negation, Absolute, Sign, ex, 10x, ln, lg, Interpolation, MaxHold, MinHold, ERES, Average. Supports formula editor|
|Data analysis||Search, Navigate, History, Mask Test, Digital Voltmeter, Counter, Waveform Histogram, Power Analysis, Eye / Jitter Analysis|
|Digital channel (optional)||8 Mpts FFT, +, -, x, ÷, ∫dt, d/dt, √ , Identity, Negation, Absolute, Sign, ex, 10x, ln, lg, Interpolation, MaxHold, MinHold, ERES, Average. Supports formula editor|
|Waveform generator (optional)||Single-channel external USB isolated waveform generator, frequency up to 25 MHz, 125 MSa/s sample rate, 16 kpts waveform memory|
|I/O||HDMI (1280*800), USB 3.0 Host x2, USB 2.0 Host x2, USB 2.0 Device (USBTMC), 1000M LAN (SCPI over VXI-11, SCPI over Telnet (port:5024), SCPI over Socket (port:5025), micro SD card, External trigger, Auxiliary output (TRIG OUT,PASS / FAIL), 10 MHz In, 10 MHz Out|
|Probe (Standard)||1x 500 MHz passive probe supplied for each channelIt can be used as a stand-alone oscilloscope by being connected to an external display and a mouse. It can also be remotely controlled over LAN thanks to the convenient built-in web server.|
Optional Accessories / license keys:
The Siglent SYN64 is a synchronization distributor for the SDS6000L low profile oscilloscope series. It has a 1:64 high-speed digital signal driver, which fan-outs the input into 64 outputs with low-jitter, low-skew. Its input offers both DC and AC coupling modes and adjustable trigger level.
SDS6000L 25 MHz USB AWG Generator (SDS6000L-FG) license
SDS6000L Power analysis license key
SDS6000L Eye Diagram / Jitter Analysis
SDS6000L I2S trigger & decode
SDS6000L MIL-STD-1553B trigger & decode
SDS6000L 16CH MSO License + SPL2016 Hardware