Within this process, the following terms and conditions apply:
- The cost of transport and packing for the returned goods shall be to the account of the sender. Insufficiently franked deliveries (for example not prepaid), will not be accepted by Siglent.
- In the event of a warranty repair, Siglent will pay for the return shipment to the sender.
- If it is a repair out of warranty or damage caused by the user, the sender will pay the costs of the return.
- Every return delivery must be accompanied by a RMA number. A rapid processing of your delivery can only be achieved when detailed information is supplied.
- If the RMA number is missing and no technical or mechanical fault can be found on the product under complaint,
- we reserve the right to invoice an examination charge for the inspection and will return the goods at the senders cost.
- If the device is out of warranty and a repair is refused, we reserve the right to invoice an examination charge for the inspection and will return the goods at the senders cost.
- Please use packing materials provided with a new device or similar. We cannot take responsibility for any damages incurred during transport due to inadequate packing or handling.
- Furthermore, the General Business Conditions of Siglent Technologies Germany GmbH apply.
- With sending this Document to Siglent Technologies Germany GmbH I confirm that I have read and understood the RMA terms and conditions and accept these terms. I hereby explicitly agree to the use of my data as part of this support request. External data is at no time made available to third parties. The collected data will be stored by Siglent. This document is electrical processed and is valid without a signature. For further information on data privacy and the treatment of personal