Siglent SDS2202X-E 200MHz Dual channel oscilloscope
SIGLENT’s new SDS2202X-E Super Phosphor Oscilloscope with a 200 MHz bandwidth. Has a maximum sampling rate of 2 GSa/s and a standard record length of 28 Mpts. The most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly one-button design.
The SDS2202X-E employs a new generation of SPO technology. With its excellent signal fidelity, background noise is lower than similar products in the industry. It has a minimum vertical input range of 500 uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 400,000 frames/sec (sequence mode). It also employs a 256-level intensity grading display function and a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class. Siglent’s newest oscilloscope offering supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering and decoding. History waveform recording and sequential triggering allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. Also included is the deep memory FFT. This math function uses upto 1 M samples for the FFT calculation, providing the SDS2202X-E with very high frequency resolution. The hardware co-processor executes true fast measurement and math to all of 28M sample points so that there is minimal distortion on analysis. It also supports searching and navigating, on-screen Bode plot, 16 channel digital /MSO (optional), an external USB powered 25 MHz AWG function generator module (option), a USB WIFI adapter for wireless control and monitoring (option), and an embedded application that allows remote control via web browser. The features and high-performance of the SDS2000X-E oscilloscopes cannot be matched else anywhere at this price.
Serial Bus Decoding Function (Standard)
SDS2000X-E displays the decoding through the events list. Bus protocol information can be quickly and intuitively displayed in a tabular format.
Maximum sample rate of 2 GSa/s, record Length of up to 28Mpts
Using hardware-based Zoom technologies and max record length of up to 28Mpts, users are able to oversample to capture for longer time periods at higher resolution and use the zoom feature to see more details within each signal.
- Intelligent triggers:Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval,Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (standard), supports protocols IIC, SPI,
UART, CAN, LIN
- Low background noise with voltage scales from 500μV/div to 10V/div
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- History waveform record (history) function (maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames)
- 1 Mpt FFT
- Math and measurement functions use all sampled data points in memory (up to 28 Mpts)
- Math functions (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root)
- Large 7 inch TFT -LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Supports Multi-language display and embedded online help
1 x Siglent SDS2202X-E Oscilloscope
2 x 200MHz probes
1 x Power Cord
1 x USB Cable
1 x Quick Start Guide