There is adequate screen space to help better see and analyze waveform details. Along with a 500 MSa/s sampling rate, the SDS1000DL+ supports 32 parameters measurements and common mathematical operations to speed up complex / repetitive measurements.
Memory Depth up to 32 kpts
Long Memory (32 kpts) mode allows you to use a high sample rate over a longer time duration so that you can capture more of the signal, and quickly zoom to focus on the area of interest.
Zoom can extend a partial segment of the waveform, giving the user not only an overview of the whole signal but also a detailed view of the zoomed-in segment. The Zoom feature is a convenient way to locate and isolate signal details.
- Supports multi-language display and embedded help
- Screensaver from 1 minute to 5 hours
- Digital filter and waveform recorder function
- Shortcut storage function key
- 7-inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Multiple interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail
32 auto measurements/5 displayed
The SDS1052DL+ supports voltage, time and delay measurement types, with a total of 32 different parameters. The user is able to select five measurements to display on the screen. All measurement parameters can also be displayed simultaneously.
1 x Siglent SDS1052DL+ Oscilloscope
2 x 50MHz probes
1 x Power Cord
1 x USB Cable
1 x Quick Start Guide