Siglent SDS1152CML+ 150MHz Dual channel oscilloscope
The Siglent SDS1152CML+ is a dual-channel universal digital oscilloscope with a 150 MHz bandwidth. It includes a 2 Mpts memory depth that helps to ensure accurate waveform resolution and to capture longer signal lengths.
With its 7-inch TFT-LCD (800*480) screen, there is adequate screen space to help better see and analyze waveform details. Along with a 1 GSa/s sampling rate, the SDS1102CML+ supports 32 parameters measurements and common mathematical operations to speed up complex / repetitive measurements.
Normal Memory (40 Kpts)
Long Memory (2 Mpts)
- Supports multi-language display and embedded help
- Screensaver from 1 minute to 5 hours
- Digital filter and waveform recorder function
- Shortcut storage function key
- 7-inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Multiple interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail
32 auto measurements/5 displayed
The SDS1052DL+ supports voltage, time and delay measurement types, with a total of 32 different parameters. The user is able to select five measurements to display on the screen. All measurement parameters can also be displayed simultaneously.
1 x Siglent SDS1102CML+ Oscilloscope
2 x 70MHz probes
1 x Guarantee Card
1 x Power Cord
1 x USB Cable
1 x Quick Start Guide