Siglent SDG830 30MHz Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator
SIGLENT’s SDG830 is a single-channel function/arbitrary waveform generator with a 30 MHz maximum bandwidth, 125 MSa/s sampling rate and 14-bit vertical resolution.
The Siglent SDG830 is powered with SIGLENT’s EasyPulse technology which produces low jitter, fast rising/falling edges without being affected by frequency, even at low duty cycle settings, allowing the user a wide range of pulse widths and transition times. This results in a much more versatile generator than other similar DDS designs.
Comparison of edge under 1KHz pulse signal
As shown in the figure, under 1KHz frequency, EasyPulse can keep quick rising/falling edge (20ns) while the edge of ordinary DDS is very slow.
Comparison of edge adjusting range under 1KHz pulse signal
EasyPulse edge adjustment has a wide range, while ordinary DDS pulse edge adjustment is limited.
- Innovative EasyPulse technology, can output pulses with low jitter and quick rising/falling edges
- Standard interfaces: USB Device, USB Host, supports U-Disk storage
- 10 nonvolatile storage spaces for user’s arbitrary waveforms
- Can be seamlessly connected to SIGLENT Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Includes EasyWave, the powerful arbitrary waveform editing software
Built-in 46 kinds of arbitrary waveforms (including DC)
SDG800 Series can output 5 kinds of standard waveforms and 46 kinds of commonly used waveforms, including common waveforms, mathematical functions, application functions, window functions and trigonometric functions
Multiple modulation function
SDG800 Series support multiple modulation function: AM, DSB – AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PWM, linear/logarithmic sweep and burst.
1 x Siglent SDG830 Arbitrary Function Generator
1 x Power Cord
1 x USB Cable
1 x Quick Start Guide